Those men and women in the Muskegon, MI area looking to improve their smile should consider Dentures. Dentures are a very practical way to replace damaged, broken missing or decayed teeth. With the ability to chew food, along with the added comfort of having a beautiful smile dentures can greatly improve a person's oral and dental health.
For those considering dentures, visit the denture specialist Dr. William R. Gaston in Muskegon Michigan. Are you still not sure if dentures are the right tooth replacement solution for you? Consider some of the benefits:
• Great improvement of aesthetic appearance. Broken, damaged and missing teeth can cause men and women to be embarrassed and self-conscious about their smile. Dentures offer patients a full set of teeth, removing the problem and increasing confidence.
• A naturally beautiful smile. Denture technology has improved to such an extent that individuals would be hard pressed to know the difference between dentures and real teeth. A natural and beautiful smile that looks and feels real is what patients get with dentures.
• Easier speech. Men and women that are missing teeth often have trouble pronunciating words. Dentures can help men and women to speak more clearly, which in turn allows them to become more confident.
• Easier chewing. Either fixed or removable dentures allows for easier chewing of food. With proper chewing and eating, proper digestion occurs, contributing to an improvement in overall health.
• Less change in facial structure. With the loss of teeth, the facial muscles eventually stop supporting the mouth. As a result, the sagging of facial muscles can lead to the formation of wrinkles.
• A lasting smile. When properly maintained, dentures can last for a significant amount of time. Patients find that investing in dentures is well worth it when they experience the lasting benefits.
Dentures are a safe and cost effective treatment for replacing missing damaged and broken teeth. For those men and women in the Muskegon area looking to achieve a naturally beautiful smile, contact William R. Gaston, DDS today.